Thursday 20 August 2015

Why Do Some People Don’t Agree With The Wearing Of Thongs?

Thongs are synonymous to exposure, display and eroticism. The styling and construction of men's thong underwear makes it an exotic style. I have always read about the advantages of thongs and their popularity but have you ever come across the fact that there are some men who do not prefer wearing thong underwear. I am anti thong personality and I myself do not prefer wearing thongs on public or private places. This is the reason I wanted to share my opinion on not wearing thong underwear.

Do you die to wear thongs, if yes, then please look at some of the reasons which stop me from wearing thongs.

Irritation- Thongs causes itching and irritation in the skin down there, I once wore it and came across this fact. Doctors now believe that men wearing thongs are at more risk of developing certain infections. This occurs because the back strip of fabric is between the buttocks.

Lack of Protection- I don’t find my assets protected with men’s thongs. I don’t understand how guys feel so comfortable with them.

So much exposure- I am a guy who is not more into showing off. So, I hate the skimpiness and exposure which thongs offer. I get a bit embarrassed at times because they give me a feeling as if I’m going against my moral values.

There are some other health issues which wearing thong underwear can lead to. I once read it on a magazine and health experts too agree with that.

At last, I would simply go with my briefs as I find them very comfortable and they offer accurate coverage too.

Guys, this is my opinion of not wearing a thong. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment