Tuesday 16 May 2017

Are You an Underwear Fanatic? You Should Be!

If I say, I have been a big fan of the underneath articles since my childhood. Well, that would be like “LOL! Does he even know what is he saying? A child doesn’t even spell the word underwear properly.” Okay, guys! Let’s say since adulthood! (I hate growing up! That’s the only reason I mentioned childhood, nothing else.) It was the time when new sexy underwear styles were coming into light. It was also the time when my idea of underwear was limited to just support and coverage. I honestly didn’t think of any other reason for buying them. Later, one day my girlfriend and I were shopping for her lingerie. I was making fun of her saying why would anyone invest in a thing that straightaway goes to the bin late night. My princess took a theory class (and a practical one later) to make me understand about their features and the concept of why there were so many styles invented. Read the blog below to find that how her tuition classes made me a fan of the undergarments.

Different occasions! Different styles

 

Underwear Styles

If you see, there are many styles in the stockpile of an undergarment’s store. However, very few of us know the real use of each style. For instance - Men's jockstraps are meant for sports and athletic purposes, while thongs and g-strings for intimate affairs. Likewise, each one of them has different uses. The below table would give you an idea.

Different style serves different functionality


Different style serves different functionality

Not all the men’s underwear styles are functional. Like mentioned before, let's take jockstraps, normally they are for athletic purposes, but some of them come in skimpy and revealing fabrics that makes them an eligible apparel for date nights as well. The cuts and fabrics determine where you can use an underneath garment.

Alternative for going commando

 

Giphy

No one likes to feel packed up on a hot climate. Men usually prefer not to wear those tight undies. However, we cannot go without wearing the them to our workplace or college because no one wants to be a victim of embarrassments like sweat stains or peek-a-boo games with the whites. Envision a moment like your pants tore due to some reason and your assets pop out. People around you would probably snicker hard on the grounds. To save you from such cases, fabrics like sheer, mesh and lace can do the job for you. These feather-like clothes on waist allow a heavenly breath to your genitals, making you feel cool and happy down there.

Provides Enhancements as well


Giphy

Some underclothing styles provide enhancements like the pouch underwear for men. They create the perfect bulge under your pants resulting in an exceptional front profile. I just love the way they make me the center of attention in a crowded place of girls (Hope my girl is not reading this!)

So, above were some of the reasons that made me a fan of the underneath articles. If you think I missed out something, do share it with in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment