Friday 8 February 2019

My journey from Oh no Mens G-string underwear to I feel good in them

Life is full of surprises!!

Fashion is funnier!! You might ask me why and I would say that mens underwear industry has changed so much. Where there was a time when the mens fashion underwear only included brief underwear for men and boxer briefs for men. However, times have changed and the inclusions have come quite far with male thongs and mens g-string underwear available for the male population.


Micro g-strings


Being an explorative personality, I have tried almost every mens underwear style and the most intriguing one is mens g-string underwear.


My relationship with the mens g-strings has been quite a roller-coaster-like. I have finally come to a point where I love what I wear and by that, I mean that I love mens g strings. However, it did not start like that.


Male G-strings


I had always thought that when thong underwear for men can be so comfortable, why couldn’t mens g-strings be equally comfortable. Hence, I chose to pick sexy underwear that would be perfect for the underneath. Well, I had heard so many arguments for and against the g strings for men but the style has not been like that at all. Life has been very considerate with the functional assortment of the respective men’s underwear style. All you need to do is - be certain that you are not forgetting to do certain things with your personality.


I just love how the exotic underwear makes you feel whether you are talking about your personality or the manhood in specific.

This was my experience with the mens g-string underwear. Have you had an experience with the same mens underwear style? Do let us know in the space below.


No comments:

Post a Comment